Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here I goooooooooooooo!

I have to be out the door in less than 5 hours to begin my journey. I hope to have some interesting photos up in the next couple days, but I might be too busy receiving free coffee and cookies (and phone numbers) from Panera employees or scarfing down Chinese takeout leftovers during a particularly severe case of the munchies while watching Doctor Who with my dad.

I can't wait to buy new clothes that fit. I weighed myself after my run today and was quite pleased; seems I've lost almost 20 lbs since early spring. It sounds like a bigger difference than it really is.

Really though I'm just psyched about eating dim sum and noodles at Taipei Taoyuan airport. Also excited to see Walter, who has kindly offered car service from JFK all the way to Albany. What a babe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?