Friday, September 25, 2009

Mixtape!

I made this specifically for a friend, but you can have it too.

Megaupload

Tracklisting:

1.) So Nyeo Shi Dae “Gee”
2.) Zoot Woman “Just A Friend of Mine”
3.) Maskinen “Segertåget”
4.) Kino “Gruppa Krovi”
5.) Larry Levan “Change/Paradise”
6.) Virgin Prunes “Love Lasts Forever”
7.) Split Mirrors “I Give My Love To You”
8.) Soft Ballet “Obsession”
9.) Cosmicity “I Want You”
10.) Siouxsie and the Banshees “Dazzle”
11.) Secret Service “Let Us Dance Just A Little Bit More”
12.) Ami Suzuki “Super Music Make”
13.) Joyless “Why Should I Cry”
14.) Clan of Xymox “No Human Can Drown”
15.) Dannii Minogue “Push”
16.) Sisters of Mercy “Body and Soul”
17.) Robert Palmer “Johnny and Mary”
18.) Armoury Show “Glory of Love”
19.) Tom Tom Club “Genius of Love”
20.) Moodymann “M Traxx”

Pretty much all of them fall into the category of house, new romantic, post-punk/goth, or straight pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?